Patient Testimonial"I can't go to a dentist without being asked who did my "wonderful" or "fantastic" veneers that Dr Bruyere did 15 years ago. I have been told a few times over the years and again this week from my new dentist that the work was superb! I can't go to Dr Bruyere anymore as I now live 5 hours away and he is out of network for my insurance, or I would still go there when I come to visit my family! They were always so nice and professional."
~ Cheryl M.
Porcelain VeneersMovie star smiles anyone? Wouldn't you love to have those beautiful, straight teeth like all the movie stars? Well, you can, with porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers are very thin, lab processed restorations that cover the front teeth and can change the color, shape, length, and/or size of your teeth. A slight preparation of 0.5mm is needed in most cases to allow the laboratory to construct a veneer that does not cause your teeth to be too thick.
The first step in determining if you are a candidate for veneers is a comprehensive exam. The Dentist will look at the overall health of your mouth including jaw joints, gum disease, gum evenness, and potential cavities. If you are a candidate for veneers, molds will be taken of your teeth and sent to a lab for a wax-up of the teeth to be treated to let you see the length and shape of the potential veneers.
If veneers can be done, the next appointment will be to minimally prepare the enamel, take molds of these preparations, and then place temporary veneers while the laboratory fabricates the restorations.
At the delivery appointment, the temporary veneers will be removed and the teeth cleaned of any residual cement. The veneers will be tried in to check for accuracy of fit, appearance, and color. The veneers will then be bonded to the teeth using a special adhesive and cement.
Some reasons why veneers might not be possible for you are:
- active gum disease
- cavities in the front teeth
- large fillings or fractures already in the front teeth
- teeth that are far out of position
- Porcelain Veneers for Crooked Teeth Longview - Respected dentist in Longview explains how porcelain veneers are used for treating slightly crooked teeth
- Porcelain Veneers Teeth Cost Longview - Dentist in Longview explains the benefits and cost of disguising teeth imperfections with porcelain veneers
- What is Porcelain Veneers for Teeth Longview, TX - What is the reason to choose porcelain veneers for teeth? Your Longview, TX dentist explains
- Porcelain Veneer Reviews Longview, TX - Why porcelain veneer treatment gets such good reviews in Longview, TX
- Porcelain Veneers Reviews Longview - Longview area dentist reviews the benefits of porcelain veneers
- Porcelain Teeth Longview - Longview dentist describes how porcelain veneers can cover imperfect teeth
- What Is A Dental Veneer Longview - Longview area dentist answers, what is a dental veneer?
- What Are Veneers Teeth Longview - What are veneers for teeth from your Longview dentist capable of?
- Dental Veneer Procedure Longview - The dental veneer procedure in Longview quickly and dramatically improves your smile
- Porcelain Veneers Longview - Instant Smile Makeover
- Dental Porcelain Veneers Longview - Cosmetic dental options in Longview: Are porcelain veneers right for you?
- Porcelain Dental Veneers Hallsville - Helping Hallsville area residents plan for porcelain dental veneers