Dr. Clint Bruyere, located in Longview, TX, believes everyone deserves healthy and gorgeous smiles. If you need help to save your smile, let us help with your smile reconstruction, including, but not limited to dental crowns for your front teeth.
What a dental crown is:
A crown is a restoration which completely covers the existing tooth or a dental implant. They are often needed when a tooth is damaged beyond repair or needs total replacement.
How we make your front teeth crowns:
- We prepare the natural tooth, then take a mold of your tooth. A temporary crown is placed to protect the remainder of your tooth while your permanent crown is being made.
- The mold is sent to a quality dental lab, where a crown will be made to match both the shape and precise color of your surrounding teeth, ensuring a natural looking replacement.
- We can have a crown made from e-Max porcelain, Empress porcelain, zirconia with porcelain or porcelain fused to metal.
Why we are the place for you!
- We work with you as an individual, not just another patient chart! This means if you suffer from dental anxiety, we will offer sedation services to fit your specific needs.
- We tailor a treatment plan to meet your goals and lifestyle. We take the time to get to know you and then create an individualized treatment plan.
- Dr. Bruyere has dedicated his life to ensuring that patients receive top-notch and innovative dental solutions for their needs. He has maintained an ongoing continuing education schedule throughout his years of practice.
Don’t suffer from low smile self-esteem any longer! Contact us today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Clint Bruere to find out how you can have a million-dollar smile that won’t cost you a million! Call our office at (903) 708-6116.
Share This Article