Yellow teeth can make you cringe whenever you see yourself in the mirror. Unfortunately, it’s a common dental issue. It’s also a problem that can be resolved fairly quickly through professional teeth whitening. Dr. Clint Bruyere in Longview, Texas, offers practical solutions for yellow teeth using home-based or in-office whitening treatments. If your smile isn’t as white as you’d like it to be, contact Dr. Bruyere to learn more about dental teeth whitening.
Causes of Dull and Yellow Teeth
Various factors can contribute to teeth turning yellow or losing their luster. The foods you eat, medications you take, and tobacco use can all result in stained teeth.
- Foods and beverages – Stain-causing foods and drinks include beets, berries, spaghetti sauces, chocolate, red wine, coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
- Tobacco products – Chewing tobacco and cigarettes can cause stained teeth.
- Poor dental hygiene – Poor oral care habits at home and failure to have routine dental cleanings can cost your smile its sparkle.
- Medications, health issues, age, and wear and tear are additional culprits that can result in discolored teeth.
Unleashing Your Smile Real Patients, Real Results by Dr. Bruyere
Whitening Solutions for Yellow Teeth
After evaluating your teeth and pinpointing the cause(s) of their yellowish color, Dr. Clint Bruyere can recommend whitening solutions to brighten your smile. Some options include:
- In-office KOR or ZOOM bleaching treatments: This treatment entails pre-bleaching your teeth at home using a special gel we provide. You’ll then undergo three 20-minute whitening sessions in-office to eliminate tooth stains and brighten your grin.
- Home-based tooth whitening: Dr. Bruyere will provide custom teeth whitening trays and professional-grade whitening gel to brighten your smile. You’ll wear the tray for 30-60 minutes daily for two weeks. Every time the trays are worn, your teeth become whiter until you reach your smile goals. We may also combine the two treatments to get optimal whitening results.
Experience exceptional dental care in Longview, TX!
Professional Teeth Whitening with Custom Teeth Whitening Trays in and around Longview, Texas
Don’t just put up with a discolored smile! Contact the Clint Bruyere, DDS team in Longview, TX, at (903) 708-6116 today to schedule your teeth whitening treatment.
Share This Article