Longview, TX, dentist offers treatment for alignment of the teeth called Six Month Smiles
At the practice of Dr. Clint Bruyere, patients in the Longview, Texas community are often seeking cosmetic treatment to enhance their smiles. Our facility is proud to offer an alignment option that differs from traditional braces known as Six Month Smiles.
Understanding Six Month Smiles
Dr. Clint Bruyere sees many teenagers and adults in his practice interested in learning more about Six Month Smiles. This treatment is used to realign the teeth within the dental arch, ensuring a more aesthetic appearance to the smile. Six Month Smiles does so without traditional metal brackets and wires, but with tooth-colored alternatives. Additionally, since this treatment focuses on the teeth near the front of the mouth and not the actual bite, it can achieve results faster than with conventional braces alone. This makes it a wonderful option for those who want to improve their smile quickly and easily.
What are the benefits of Six-Month Smiles?
Patients visiting Dr. Clint Bruyere are often interested in learning more about how the Six-Month Smile treatment can be used to enhance the smile. Six-Month Smiles:
- Aligns the teeth near the front of the mouth that are most visible to others
- Uses self-ligating wires that quickly and easily move teeth into the proper arch
- Is an affordable option when compared to traditional orthodontics
- Eliminates the need for a referral to an orthodontist and can be performed by your dentist
- Ensures proper realignment of teeth for long-lasting results
- Is difficult to notice when around others thanks to tooth-colored brackets and wires
- Requires fewer visits to a professional for evaluation or adjustments
- Can be used for patients with mild to moderate misalignment of the teeth on the front or bottom arch
- Is a great way to achieve a more attractive smile without conventional braces
Request an Appointment
Request an appointment with Dr. Clint Bruyere today
If you reside in the area of Longview, Texas, and want to work with a professional who offers teeth alignment options, we welcome you to call our practice and discuss your needs. Call (903) 708-6116 today to schedule a time to speak with our dentist about Six-Month Smiles treatment for smile alignment.