Longview area dental office provides extensive list of cosmetic treatment options
Longview area dentist, Dr. Clint Bruyere, provides dental services to patients in and around the community. He encourages patients to consider the benefits of cosmetic treatment, which can greatly enhance the smile and provide patients with the self-confidence they need to look and feel their best.
Cosmetic dental treatment
Cosmetic dental treatments vary greatly but are affordable options for most patients ready to improve the appearance of their smile. A consultation appointment is the first step in deciding which is best. Below is a small list of solutions patients may want to consider:
- Dentures – partial and full dentures are used to replace one or more teeth within the smile and can be an economical alternative to bridges and implants.
- Crowns – dental crowns or “caps” are used to cover natural tooth structures for an added layer of protection or for aesthetic coverage.
- Six Month Smiles – orthodontic treatments such as Six Month Smiles can provide patients with a solution to misaligned teeth near the front of the mouth.
- Teeth whitening – a brighter smile is easier to obtain with professional-grade whitening products versus over-the-counter alternatives.
- Porcelain veneers – disguising imperfections is often done with porcelain veneers, which act as thin facings bonded over the front of a tooth for coverage.
- Dental implants – implants are tooth replacement options that provide a lifetime of repair.
- Composite resin bonding – coverage of natural teeth as well as disguising imperfections can be completed with composite resin bonding as an alternative to porcelain veneers.
- Aesthetic fillings – instead of using unsightly, harmful silver amalgam fillings, patients can instead utilize aesthetic fillings when there are areas of decay.
- Bridges – dental bridges are a great middle of the road solution for patients who need to replace one or more teeth in a row in a more permanent manner than partial dentures.
Schedule an appointment today!
Contact Dr. Clint Bruyere’s practice at (903) 708-6116 to schedule an appointment and visit his practice conveniently located at 444 Forest Square, Suite G.