Patients in the Hallsville area ask, “What is the point of cosmetic dentistry?”
=”14″>It’s been said that one smile can start a friendship, end a fight, save a relationship, or change a life. If you are uncomfortable with your smile, you could be missing those wonderful opportunities! I am Dr. Clint Bruyere has been practicing about 30 years I’ve been helping residents of Hallsville and surrounding areas love their smiles through cosmetic dentistry.
Cosmetic dentistry encompasses any treatment specifically intended to improve the appearance of your smile. I believe that aesthetics are an important concern for functional restorations also. I don’t feel that patients should have to choose between a beautiful smile and a healthy one – I want you to enjoy both.
When you come to me with concerns about how your mouth looks, I explain your options. Together we design a plan to accomplish your goals, while suiting your budget, lifestyle, and schedule. Your cosmetic dentistry program might include treatments such as:
- Hygiene – Have you neglected home care and regular exams? Don’t worry – I don’t judge. You’ll be amazed at the difference a thorough cleaning makes in the look of your teeth and gums. I will also be happy to get you back on track with a refresher course on keeping your smile healthy and lovely.
- Teeth whitening – Professional whitening with or the KöR deep bleaching system loosens and removes even deep discoloration. You get dramatic results right away from an in-office session, and maintain that brilliant smile with custom-fit trays to use at home.
- Porcelain veneers – These thin shells are bonded to the front surfaces of teeth to hide enamel flaws, minor misalignment, wear, and unsightly shape.
- Six Month Smiles – If your teeth are healthy and bright, you may just need a little help with attractive alignment. Six Month Smiles gets you there fast.
- Dental implants, crown and bridge units, or dentures – These are all sound methods to restore gaps in your smile from missing teeth, while reinstating chewing and speaking function.
It’s unfortunate that so many people hate the way they look in photographs, no matter how expensive their clothes are or how perfectly styled their hair might be. One of the most rewarding aspects of my job is seeing patients smile broadly after completing a cosmetic procedure. Knowing that I’ve given them the confidence to smile makes all the education and training worthwhile!
Call me today at 903-708-6116 for a no-pressure consultation to talk about how we can get you smiling.