Why Implants are a Smart Choice for Replacing Lost Teeth
Have you ever heard the phrase “a million-dollar smile” and wished it could be said about you? Well, it can be with dental implant treatment. Dental implants can restore its natural beauty if your smile is ruined due to missing teeth. At the office of Clint Bruyere, D.D.S., we offer dental implant services to residents of Longview, Texas, and neighboring communities. Visit us to see what we can do for you!
Importance of Replacing Missing Teeth
When you’re missing teeth, smiling can be uncomfortable or even embarrassing. You may have a hard time eating or speaking clearly. Your oral health may suffer due to natural teeth shifting out of position to fill the gap of missing teeth. This could complicate brushing, which can lead to decay or gum disease. Lost teeth can impact your bite, putting undue wear and tear on natural teeth. Replacing missing teeth instantly avoid all these problems.
Dental implants make a smart choice for replacing missing teeth for the following reasons:
- Implants are embedded into your jaw to give your prosthetic teeth support and stability.
- Implants are permanent structures that can last a lifetime.
- Implants closely resemble natural teeth to provide you with a picture-perfect smile naturally.
- Implants act like a tooth root to prevent bone loss.
- Implants function like natural teeth, so you can normally eat without worrying about teeth shifting or slipping.
- Implants are impervious to cavities
An evaluation by Dr. Clint Bruyere can determine if you’re a good candidate for implants. If so, we’ll explain the process to you, answer your questions, and help you get started on the path to restoring the winsome smile you’ve been missing.
Request an Appointment
Dental Implant Care
You care for implants the same way you care for your natural teeth – brushing and flossing daily and receiving routine dental cleanings. Your implants can last a lifetime, just like your natural teeth with diligent care.
Implant Clinic Near Me in and around Longview, Texas
To learn more about dental implants and what they can do for you, contact Dr. Clint Bruyere of Longview, Texas, at (903) 708-6116.