Cosmetic dental procedures available with Longview, TX, area dentist near me
Dr. Clint Bruyere is here to help patients select treatments that can enhance their smiles and allow them to feel more confident than ever in their appearance and their interactions with others. Below are just a few of the more common cosmetic treatments requested in his practice:
- Dental crowns – dental crowns, sometimes known as porcelain caps, are a common restoration used in many areas of dentistry. Dental crowns cover the exposed portion of the tooth to offer an extra layer of protection and strength and can enhance a tooth that might have been permanently stained or damaged.
- Dental bridges – fixed dental bridges are used when patients need to replace one or more missing teeth in a row. These restorations use the teeth around the space to hold the bridge in place, allowing Dr. Clint Bruyere to “bridge the gap” between teeth.
- Porcelain veneers – covering imperfections is easy with porcelain veneers. These thin shells act as facings that are bonded onto the front of a tooth to enhance it. Porcelain veneers are versatile as they can cover a variety of problems including spacing, staining, and breakage.
- Six-Month Smiles – patients seeking a straighter smile find that traditional orthodontics are unsightly and expensive. However, individuals who need mild adjustments to the teeth near the front of the smile can achieve results quickly and easily with the use of Six-Month Smiles. These tooth-colored brackets and wires can reposition the teeth in the smile for dramatic results.
- Professional teeth whitening – considering whitening your smile? Skip the drugstore and invest in professional-grade bleaching services available to brighten the teeth and provide long-lasting results.
- Dental implant – a dental implant is versatile and commonly used in replacing one or more teeth. These restorations use the bone of the jaw to hold them in place and allow them to function at their best.
- Dentures and partials – an economical option for tooth replacement is that of dentures. We offer full dentures and partial dentures, depending on how many teeth need to be replaced within the smile. Our offerings are beautiful and effective at restoring the function of the smile.
- Composite resin bonding – minor imperfections of the smile may be improved with the use of dental bonding, which is made of a composite resin material that mimics the appearance of teeth. It can be used for filling cavities or repairing a chipped or broken tooth.
- Cosmetic gum surgery – patients with a gummy smile, or those who have an uneven gum line due to periodontal disease, may want to ask about cosmetic gum surgery solutions available with Dr. Clint Bruyere to bring symmetry and beauty back to the smile.
Request an Appointment
Ready to design your dream smile?
By combining many of these treatments, patients can also achieve a dramatic smile makeover. Dr. Clint Bruyere encourages patients in the area of Longview, TX, and surrounding communities to take the first step in learning more by calling (903) 708-6116 to request a consultation visit with our team. The office, located at 444 Forest Square, Suite G, accepts new patients and families seeking the best in dental care solutions—and cosmetic procedures. We welcome you to take the first step in learning more about the various cosmetic procedures available for patients seeking treatment “near me!”