Dedicated dentist provides Longview patients with the best dentures and aftercare around!
Have you been delaying getting dentures? Maybe it’s the appearance, the cost, or even dental anxiety keeping you from finding out if it’s time for you to think about dentures. You might be surprised to find out that about 36 million Americans have dentures. Dentures have improved dramatically over the past few years. Dr. Bruyere, in Longview, believes everyone deserves to have a beautiful smile, which for some can include the possibility of dentures. That’s why he’s committed to providing you with the best in denture care!
Signs you may need dentures:
- Loose and shifting teeth – When your teeth shift or if spaces are developing between the teeth, it can signify bone loss due to gum disease. It’s possible that periodontal treatment might be able to save the teeth, but some might still need extraction.
- Already missing a couple of teeth – Please visit a dentist as soon as possible if you are missing any teeth. The empty space in your mouth can cause bone erosion and should be addressed as soon as possible.
What dentures are:
They are used to replace your teeth. They provide the stability and function of natural teeth, allowing you to eat the foods you love.
Before & After Partial
Types of dentures we offer:
- Traditional dentures: These are the dentures that you are probably most familiar with. Your teeth are removed, molds are taken, a dental lab builds your new dentures and they are then fitted.
- Immediate dentures: These dentures offer you the unique opportunity to have your teeth pulled and have replacement teeth within the same day.
- Implant supported dentures: These dentures use dental implants to secure the dentures in place, providing a higher degree of stability.
Call us today at (903) 708-6116 for your individual consultation to find out how we can give you a smile you’ll love!