Your Ticket to Anxiety-Free Dental Visits with Sleep Dentistry
Dental fear and anxiety are why many people stay clear of dentists until they have serious dental issues–issues that could have been prevented through routine dental visits. If you have dental phobia, you can enjoy anxiety-free dental care at the office of Clint Bruyere, DDS, in Longview, Texas, through conscious sedation dentistry. Conscious sedation dentistry, also called “sleep dentistry,” uses special medications to help you relax in the dental chair to have favorable and productive dental treatments.
What to Expect from Sleep Dentistry
- Nitrous oxide also called laughing gas – is inhaled through a mask during your treatment to help you relax while Dr. Bruyere is performing your procedure.
- Oral sedation – in the form of a pill you take about an hour before your treatment. This pill produces drowsiness, which helps you stay calm during your treatment.
Dr. Bruyere will explain these methods before scheduling your procedure so you can choose the form of sedation you are comfortable with for your treatment.
Who Can Benefit from Conscious Sedation Dentistry?
Sleep dentistry may not be for everyone, but it offers an alternative to people who have difficulty receiving dental care due to dental phobia. Your comfort and well-being are important to us. Through sedation dentistry, you can continue to receive the treatments you need to maintain good oral health without suffering from undue stress or anxiety.
Request an Appointment
Although anyone can benefit from sleep dentistry, we highly recommend it for:
- People who purposely avoid dental care due to dental phobia
- People undergoing lengthy or multiple treatments
- People with tooth sensitivity or a sensitive gag reflex
- Anyone who wants to enjoy a stress-free dental visit
Sleep Dentistry Near Me in Longview, Texas