Patient Testimonial"Good experience and wonderful employees."
~ Margaret W.
Dentures and PartialsDentures are removable appliances that replace lost, natural teeth. They can be a replacement for an old, ill-fitting denture or an immediate denture that is placed after your teeth are extracted.
When an immediate denture is prepared, a soft liner will be placed in your denture several times over a six to eight week period while your tissues heal from the extractions. Once the tissues have healed, then a reline will be done to help the denture fit well to the healed gum tissue.
The fit and chewing ability of dentures can be enhanced greatly by the use of dental implants to secure the denture in place. Dental implants are basically titanium screws placed in the jaw bone and after healing, a denture can be fabricated that will snap onto the implants, creating greater retention and chewing force.
Removable partials are used to replace missing teeth and are secured by clasps attached to healthy teeth. The advantages of a partial over a denture are:
- retention of some of your natural teeth
- retention of jaw bone through maintaining natural teeth
- increased chewing power
- better fit since they are anchored to your natural teeth
- temporary partial made of plastic only
- cast metal partial with clasps that attach to natural teeth
- precision partial that attaches to crowns and has no visible clasps
A complete exam will determine if you are a candidate for a denture or a partial.
Please call our office at (903) 753-0337 for an exam to determine the best solution for you.
- Longview TX Implant Supported Dentures - Dentist in Longview, TX highlights the benefits of implant-supported dentures
- Implants Vs. Dentures Longview - Dental implants vs. dentures: Dentist in Longview explains the differences between the treatments
- Loose Dentures Replacement Longview - Patients seek Longview dentist for replacement of loose dentures
- What Is Affordable Quality Denture In Longview TX - Patients ask Longview, TX dentist, "What is an affordable denture?"
- Teeth Partials Types Longview - Longview area dentist describes the types of partials used to replace missing teeth
- Dental Partial Denture Longview - Longview dental practice offers partial denture solutions for missing teeth
- What are Partials for Teeth Longview - Longview area patients ask, what are partials for teeth replacement?
- Best Dentures Hallsville - Hallsville area dentist explains the best practices for living with your new dentures
- Tooth Dentures Hallsville - Hallsville residents can eliminate the embarrassment of tooth loss with cosmetic dentures
- Dental Partials in Longview - Replacing teeth in Longview: Are partials right for you?
- Affordable High Quality Dentures in Hallsville - Affordable, High quality dentures for residents in Hallsville
- Tissue Conditioning Hallsville - Hallsville dental questions: What is tissue conditioning?
- Partial Denture Hallsville - Hallsville residents have options: Dental implants vs. a partial denture