Q & A Wednesday Fillings
Having a great smile can improve your life in so many ways. You may have been reluctant to smile in public for fear of showing what you consider to be a less than perfect smile. Changing what you do not like about your smile can change how you feel about yourself, whether it is with family and friends, in the workplace, or in social settings.
For people with broken, discolored, missing, or crooked teeth, cosmetic dentistry can make a vast improvement. Cosmetic Dentistry can be as simple as repairing a chip on a front tooth, reshaping teeth, or bleaching. More complex cases such as those with crooked teeth, missing teeth, severely broken teeth, or uneven gums can be treated with:
- porcelain veneers
- porcelain crowns
- fixed bridges
- implants with crowns
- cosmetic gum surgery
The first step in evaluating you for cosmetic dentistry is a complete exam and x-rays. The exam will include a complete review of your teeth and current restorations, an evaluation for gum disease, a jaw joint (TMJ) exam, an oral cancer screening, and a bite evaluation. We will also check the symmetry of the gums on your front teeth.
If the work will be complex, dental impressions (molds of your mouth) will be taken as well as a series of close-up photographs. The need to involve a dental specialist, such as a periodontist, orthodontist, or an oral surgeon, will also be determined.
After a complete evaluation, Dr. Bruyere will develop a treatment plan to meet your desired goals and have you in to discuss the options for your treatment.
After your treatment, it is very important to take great care of your teeth to ensure they last as long as possible. Proper home care and professional cleanings, exams, and x-rays will be needed to maintain your new smile. If you clench or grind your teeth, we will fit you with a mouth guard to wear at night to protect them.
To have that beautiful smile you have always wanted, please call our office at 903) 753-0337
, to schedule an appointment.
- Smile Makeover Dentist Longview TX - What can a dentist in Longview, TX do to give a client a smile makeover?
- Cosmetic Teeth Procedures Longview - Patients in Longview ask about cosmetic procedures that can brighten teeth and restore beauty to the smile
- Cosmetic Dental Work Longview - Patients in Longview learn about cosmetic dental work
- Cosmetic Surgeons In Longview TX - Patients in Longview, TX ask, "Do cosmetic smile enhancements require dental surgeons?"
- Cosmetic Dentist East Texas Reviews - Cosmetic dentist in the East Texas area reviews the advantages of dental bridges
- Cosmetic Dentistry at Longview TX - What are the benefits of cosmetic dentistry procedures in Longview, TX?
- Advanced Dentistry of Longview - Where patients of the Longview area can experience advanced dentistry solutions
- Cosmetic Dental Procedures Longview - Longview area dentist describes the myriad of cosmetic dental procedures available in his practice
- Cosmetic Dentistry Longview TX - Create your naturally beautiful smile with cosmetic dentistry in Longview, TX
- Dental Cosmetic Procedures Longview - Dental cosmetic procedures in Longview address the various causes of discoloration
- Cosmetic Dental Longview - Cosmetic dental treatments in Longview sought equally by men and women
- Porcelain Crowns Longview - Porcelain crowns from your Longview area dentist beautifully restore smiles
- Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures in Longview - Guide to cosmetic dentistry in Longview: Choosing the right procedures
- Best Cosmetic Dentistry Hallsville - The best smiles in Hallsville come from cosmetic dentistry
- What is Cosmetic Dentistry Hallsville - Patients in the Hallsville area ask, "What is the point of cosmetic dentistry?"